Home / Terms And Conditions<< BACK
Terms and Conditions
- 1) Techior Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (TECHIOR) is the sole owner of intellectual property and all copy rights for SchoolMagica School ERP software and its components including desktop, portal and mobile application.
- 2) School agrees to install software in their school campus and/or use it on portal SchoolMagica.com. School will make the computers available for remote access so TECHIOR support personnel can install the software.
- 3) TECHIOR agrees to provide up to 4 licenses to schools for using the software in their campus and portal.
- 4) TECHIOR agrees to provide remote technical support required for running the software on school’s systems during working days and working hours 10:30AM to 6:30PM. TECHIOR support number is displayed on software and school can call on that number in case of any support required or queries.
- 5) Biometric machine, computer hardware, computer operating system and Office software is not included as a part of school ERP software. Similarly Zoom subscription, Payment gateway, SMS gateway, Email gateway is school’s responsibility.
- 6) School agrees not to reverse engineer the software installed on their computers and mobiles.
- 7) School agrees to send school logo which will be used for creating branded mobile app and displaying on SchoolMagica.com portal for clients list. School agrees to let TECHIOR use its name in marketing collateral.
- 8) School agrees to encourage students to use SchoolMagica portal and mobile app.
- 9) TECHIOR will provide software licenses to schools to use it for managing their school operations.
- 10) TECHIOR agrees not to sell student data to any third party.
- 11) TECHIOR may display third party advertisements on portal and mobile app to generate revenue to support free software offer. TECHIOR may make other vendor’s offerings on its portal or mobile app. It may integrate third party offerings into the software and schools or individual students can opt for their usage. TECHIOR may offer premium subscription services on paid basis to avoid advertisements in future. Techior may discontinue free services if the revenue generated through advertisements does not support the costs involved. Techior will try to continue until end of the academic session before it discontinues free services so schools will have minimum impact.
- 12) TECHIOR may communicate directly with students informing them about new software features and new offerings which will benefit students and schools.
- 13) TECHIOR reserves right not to provide software to any school or cease the usage of the software if it finds any foul play or misuse while using the software.
- 14) School agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold TECHIOR harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorneys' fees, (collectively "Liabilities") asserted against TECHIOR, its contracted providers, agents, Clients, servants, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to the performance of any product sold/installed by TECHIOR, its agents, employees or assigns. Client agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless TECHIOR against Liabilities arising out of (i) any injury to any person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with the Product
- 15) Both School and TECHIOR agree to hold each other's Proprietary or Confidential Information in strict confidence. Both the parties agree not to make each other's Proprietary or Confidential Information available in any form to any third party or to use each other's Proprietary or Confidential Information for any purpose other than as specified in this Agreement. Each party's Proprietary or Confidential Information shall remain the sole and exclusive property of that party. The parties agree that in the event of use or disclosure by the other party other than as specifically provided for in this Agreement, the non-disclosing party may be entitled to equitable relief. Notwithstanding termination or expiration of this Agreement, TECHIOR and School acknowledge and agree that their obligations of confidentiality with respect to Proprietary or Confidential Information shall continue in effect as long as school is using the software and a year after they cease to use the software.
- 16) Any changes to the software incur costs to TECHIOR and hence will be charged to schools
- 17) LAWFUL PURPOSE: School may only use the software for lawful purposes.
- 17) RESERVATION OF RIGHTS: TECHIOR reserves all rights not specifically granted herein.
- 17) By installing the TECHIOR’s SchoolMagica software, school, its staff, principal, owners and other stakeholders agree to the above terms and conditions.
Revised Version: 17 December 2021
Godavari Complex, T-Point Hingna Road
This a vertically and horizontally centered popup.
All fields are mandatory